We are getting into the dog days of Summer, and just in time because August is National Dog Month. To celebrate our favorite furry four-legged friends, Downtown Inc is pleased to share that Downtown York is dog-friendly!
While exploring #HistoricallyEdgy Downtown York with your furry friend, count on these 21 places to offer your dog a refreshing drink and maybe even a treat!
- Artemis Vintage (113 S. Duke)
- Aviano’s (101 S. Duke) Dog bowl available upon request.
- Boho Bella (57 N. Beaver)
- Bound Books (21 S. Beaver) Stop by and fill up your own doggy water bowl. Cups available upon request as well.
- The Boys’ Barking Bakery (inside Central Market—34 W. Philadelphia)
- The Cantina York (105 S. Duke) Dog bowl available upon request.
- Collusion Tap Works (105 S. Howard)
- Cornerstone Barbershop & Shave Parlour (101 N. Newberry)
- The Dark Parlour (118 E. King)
- Gather 256 (256 W. Philadelphia)
- Gift Horse Brewing Company (117 N. George) Ales of Tails 2023: Join us for a day of entertainment, drinks, silent auction, and much more as we raise money for SNORT and Speranza Animal Rescue, Saturday, August 12, 12-10pm.
- Gusa by Victoria (46 S. Duke)
- Handsome Cab (106 N. George) Able to provide a bowl and treat (with owner’s permission)
- HIVE artspace (126 E. King St)
- House of Flowers (15 N. Beaver)
- House of Yoga (17 W. Market)
- My Girlfriend’s Wardrobe (38 N. Beaver)
- Pal’s Park (238 W. King) Enjoy Downtown York’s own dog-designated park alongside the York Heritage Rail Trail with a doggy drinking fountain, views of the Codorus Creek, and two separate play areas for large and small dogs.
- Parliament Arts Organization (116 E. King)
- Refillism (38 S. Beaver)
- Venture (128 E. King)
More dog-friendly options in Downtown York:
Dog Friendly York through Downtown York Mini Feature– Downtown Inc Magazine
Want to take your dog out for dinner or drinks with you? 20 York County places to go– York Daily Record